Dark Web Monitor (DWM)
DWM is an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) repository that provides insights into criminal and fraudulent activities happening by exploiting dark web and virtual assets.
Start Dark Web Monitor Session
Use Dark Web Monitor Everyday?
These plans are tailored for different purposes to match your organisation’s needs.
- Try-out – a trial period of two weeks
- Basic Plan – a personal account to access Dark Web Monitor 24/7
- Business Plan – all employees from your organisation or company can access Dark Web Monitor
- Premium Plan – access to API, co-creation sessions and even more features
- Alliance Plan – plan for stakeholders that require Dark Web Monitor as core technology
- Dark Web Solutions Membership (free-of-charge)
- Select the subscription plan that matches your needs
- Submit application form for specific subscription plan
- START a Dark Web Monitor session
Feel free to contact us with any special requests or question.
About Dark Web Monitor
The encrypted darknets, like Tor or I2P, have become a safe-haven for criminals who exploit technical anonymity. Their criminal activities range from child abuse and drugs trafficking to large scale financial crimes, affecting both cyberspace and the physical world. Consequently, with these opportunist actions becoming more sophisticated, there is a prevalent need to improve Dark Web monitoring capabilities to gain an edge over these criminals. DWM supports financial institutes, law enforcement agencies and cybersecurity agencies where questionable activities are taking place allowing them to zero in on this information using advanced analytics to trace and apprehend the criminals for prosecution and disruption.