Dark Web evolves fast and require continuous innovation to combat online crimes. This includes, continuous integration of new analytics to strengthen Dark Web understanding and insights. Dark Web Monitor is a key asset for evidence-based Dark Web research and investigations.
In case not yet subscribed, the next steps describe the subscription process in more detail.
Three types of subscriptions:
- Try-out subscription – for a trial period of two weeks
- Individual subscription – a personal account to access Dark Web Monitor 24/7
- Block subscription – sponsor company or organisation provides access to Dark Web Monitor for a group participants
In summary, Dark Web Monitor Subscription requires these steps:
- Dark Web Solutions Membership (free-of-charge)
- Subscribe using Subscription Form in Catalogue
- START a Dark Web Monitor session
Dark Web Monitor provides data for your situation, leading to strategic insights, deep understanding of tactics or even operational support.
- Dark Web Monitor gathers information about online activities on crime areas as drugs, weapons, cybercrimes and counterfeiting
- Hidden services (>60k), Forum posts (>30M), Usernames (>400k) and many more entities
- Search, alert and API functionalities for full integration with your infrastructure